Friday 11 May 2012

Yes! :)

Hello everyone!


So, I decided to change my blogs location. I had been writing at www.travellinendlessly.tumblr.com , but I don't like it anymore for blog posting. I hope I'll like this place more. 
For a bit of introduction, my name is Ugnė.  I'm 16 years old student from Lithuania.I like photography, fashion, blogs, editing videos and photos, having a lot of free time, reading books, watching movies, spending time with my friends and meeting new people. 
It feels strange. Writing in a new place. I feel like I should write something more about me, but at the same time, I want to tell you about my day. 
Today I made tried to make brownies for the first time. Even though half of the brownies burned, I think it turned out pretty great :)
I sent new postcards today! One to China, another to Hong Kong! I really love the idea of postcrossing. If you don't know what that is, read my other post at tumblr or just visit postcrossing.com . If you like the idea of getting something to your mailbox from another side of the world I highly recommend joining! :) 






Also, I watched the last episode of The Vampire diaries today. I can say, the finale episode was really good and intense. (*spoilers) The ending was a lot like twilight, but everyone knew that Elena someday will be vampire.




Instagraming in the car while listening to "what you get" even though I don't like electro music. 

Thank you for reading, and I hope you will stay tuned for my other posts :) 
Good luck! 
- Ugnė

No comments:

Post a Comment