Wednesday 23 May 2012

L.O.V.E

I don't know what it is about this song. But I fell in love with it from the first beats.

http://soundcloud.com/onra/l-o-v-e

So, the Lithuanian exam went pretty normal I guess. I don't really want to talk about it. Kinda nervous about the results and that's it.
Didn't do much after the exam, just hung out with my friends. I can't wait to finish the math exam too. I'll be having it on tuesday. And that's it. Tuesday is the last day of torture. I just want to grab my bicycle, drive to new places and do something new every day. I am bored of this routine.
Either way, thanks for clicking the adds. If you have time, click some more! :))



#drunk and tired. Still need to learn the brand new grammar for English test tomorrow and do some math homework. I need to log off of my skype, because if not, soon I'll be writing to someone messages I'll regret later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment