Sunday 4 November 2012

the blogger tag


Whoaa! I'm so excited! I haven't been tagged before, so this one is my first tag :) Thank you very much Egle for tagging me! PS. Check out her amazing accessories!

Rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger. 
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers. 
5. They must tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
5. The bloggers must be told. 6. No tag backs. 

11 facts about me:

1. I wish I would procrastinate less
2. Even though I like to keep things to myself I often 
3.  I like meeting new people, but recently I realized I only do that when I'm little drunk
4. I know it's wrong, but I like getting wasted
5. I wish I could record my dreams and watch it later in the morning
6. I hate listening to old songs that remind me of him, but I still listen to them
7. My friend told me, that i'm a professional "ignorer". I ignore a lot of people. 
8.  Sometimes I act like I don't care, but of the time I care more than everything else. 
9.  I adore the idea of time traveling. I love every single movie I've seen about traveling through time 
10. I get distracted way too easily. 
11. I'm often a quiet girl, but the only day I let myself be the center of attention is my birthday. It's in two weeks.


Questions I got asked:

1.5 websites that you visit mostly.
Tumblr, twitter, bloglovin, sidereel, facebook (unfortunately) 
2. Your fashion inspiration.
Demi Lovato. I just love hear style so freakin much
3. Rock or classic style?
Classic
4. The biggest amount of money you've spend for one 
garment?
About 300lt on shoes
5. What would you like to afford for yourself, but you cant?
chanel bags
6. Favorite holiday of the year?
summer (?)
7. Favorite tv series.
skins.
8. The most worn thing from your  wardrobe.
jean jacket
9. Skirt or jeans?
JEANS
10. Favorite blog
http://amoureusedemode.blogspot.se/
11. Second hand or expensive shop?
Second hand :D

My 11 questions:
1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
2. What's the name of the song that reminds your favorite memories?
3. If you could, what would you change from your past? 
4. Do you believe in horoscopes? 
5. If you could do anything, what would you change in the world? 
6. What's you biggest fear?
7. Favorite fashion item?
8. Favorite word of your language? 
9. Favorite memory from childhood?
10. Dream city?
11. Do you think, you will be writing a blog 5 years from now? 

I tag:





čia tik šiaip prisimint šilumą :*



No comments:

Post a Comment