Monday 2 July 2012

italian love affair

You know you need to get bloggin' when you check what you wrote in the last post . . .
I'm done with the health center. It has been an amazing time and for the first time I was really sad to leave. Met some amazing people that I won't forget.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't be writing this week either :/ I'm going to a song festival, which will be held in the capital of Lithuania! I haven't unpacked the suitcase from the health center and now I need to pack for Vilnius! Right after I'll come back on the 7th, on Sunday I'll be meeting my second-generation cousin which I haven't seen for about 6 months! Also on my plans for this summer: satta outside festival, my local town festival and maybe a trip to Estonia! 




This was the view I took a picture of, the last day in health center. 



yeaaaah, took hipster glasses from my friend. Couldn't not take a picture.


I was craving for sushi for the whole week and this was so delicious, ohmygod!


Tea & catching up time with my friend. 


Went sight searching in the old town of Klaipėda. After the whole day of walking I was tired as hell, but loved getting to know my hometown! :) 


While hunting for sights, saw some cool graffiti! 


And now my jacket is studded. Nails painted. Bags almost packed. Need to have some coffee and enjoy Charmed! see you in a week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment