Wednesday 6 June 2012

took my love

all I wanted today was to get a two-finger-ring, chicken salad and Vogue.
all I got was chicken salad that I almost vomited of and L'officiel.
Book of the week: 13 reasons why. I brought this from library without knowing anything about the book and as I translated the book's title to English, it sounded like a really good movie name. Googled it. It comes out in 2013 and the main actress is Selena Gomez. Well, this was unexpected.







Installed new app called "RunKeeper". Although this supposed to count how much I ran, I used it for my walk too. The only disadvantage of this app is that it only works normally, when you have internet and also, tells all the numbers every five minutes! :O  


Ridiculusly addicting game! Anyone plays this one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment