Wednesday 10 July 2013

40 Questions Beauty Tag

Hey everyone! So this will be unusual post for me, because I rarely do beauty posts on here. Nonetheless, I've been tagged by beautiful Vilte (check out her amazing blog), so here are my answers:


SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
It depends on the day, but I try to do it 2 times a day.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry. And it drives me crazy!

-What is your current facial wash?

Picture from http://beautyinmywords.blogspot.com

-Do you exfoliate?
I use gentle scrub 3-4 times a week.


-What brand do you use?
I use a lot of different brands. My favorites are Avene, Bioderma and Himalaya.

-What moisturizer do you use?
I'm in love with this moisturizer! I just bought my 5th box. It is very moisturizing and brings my dry skin back to normal for a day.




-Do you have freckles?
Little bit. 

-Do you use eye cream?
Unfortunately, I do. But not for the under eyes, for lids. My eyelids get extremely dry, so I use Avene eye cream.




-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, but I have pimples quite often.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No




MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I don't use foundation. I usually use BB creams from Maybeline or Garnier, but while it's summer, most of the time I just go with some concealer and powder. 

-How about concealer?
Maybeline "Fit me" concealer, 110

-Do you know your undertone color?
I think it's yellow.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Tried before, but is really hard to put them on. Still, I think they look amazing!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I'm a saving person, so I try to use up everything.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now, I use DiorShow Maximizer and  Maybelline "Rocket". I already got a new Benefit "They're real" mascara and I can't wait to try it out!



-Sephora or MAC?
Neither, haven't been to any of those. I heard MAC is going to open in Lithuania and I'm really excited about that. 

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No. 

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Bronzer brush, powder brush, fingers, and eyeshadow brushes from ecotools. 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Only base.



-For the face?
No.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I'm not really an eyeshadow person, but I have this neutral Isadora palette that I use the most. (Isadora Eye Shadow Palette 50 Matte Chocolates)



-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel!Sometimes liquid, if I'm going out. Pencil liners always smudge on me. 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't, because I don't use one :D

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Never really tried any, so I don't know.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Haven't tried.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Well, it's not a lipstick, it's a lip lacquer. Rimmel London Apocalips (Show off in US) lip lacquer in Aurora.





-How about lipgloss?
I have some, but I don't like using them. 

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't use blush, I have extremely rosy cheeks already.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it!

Do you got to CCO'S (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
uuumm, I had to google what that is. I guess no?

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to! But as I heard, they are so freakin' expensive. 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I'm awful at blending eyeshadows. 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Getting my make up off. Almost every time I do that, I'm tired after a long day :D

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
Neutral ones, I don't think I can pull colorful of.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
A huge inspiration in my life is Demi Lovato. I love her music, style and of course make up looks! She is not afraid of rocking bright lip and dark shadows. Even though she looks amazing without any make up on, the neutral look looks wonderful on her too. 




Also, I am a bit ashamed to say it out loud, but I've been watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and I believe they have make up artists to their DAILY make up, but still. Kim's always rocking dark smokey eyes and fake lashes, but they look outstanding on her. Also, that contour and highlighting! wow!



-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use?
Mascara!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Most of the time I feel "washed out", and I like being "bright". But sometimes, if I don't feel like putting my make up on, I usually have my mood as "*uck off, I don't care". :D

-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
I can't really decide. I believe Benefit are quite a good brand. I love Maybelline, L'oreal, Rimmel.

-What do you think of Makeup?
I think it is a great way to express yourself, your style or even mood.

I tag:
Wonderful Julia and beautiful Aiste :*

1 comment:

  1. Aaah only reading this just now, thanks for tagging me ♡

    ReplyDelete